Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Doggies and Gardens


Yesterday Dallin came in saying that Bella (our dog) had thrown up in the backyard.  Poor Bryson thought that menat she was going to die and he was all shaken up about it.  So, I told him I could take some pictures of him with Bella.  He said he didn't want anyone to see him crying because that was embarassing, but I assured him it was ok, and if she ever did "leave us", that he would be grateful for these pictures.  


So, here are the pictures of Bryson and Bella, best friends.






This picture is so cute!




 At first I was sad that this picture was blurry, but it's kind of sweet like it is.


Then, today, while I was gardening Dallin wanted his picture taken.  I love having this boy home during the day with me.  


Bryson was home sick today, so he spent the morning cuddling with Bella outside.


And here's Cory with Starbucks.  I love that Starbucks is totally grinning in this picture.  He LOVES getting love!



My garden is finally growing.  I've had to replant it THREE TIMES THIS YEAR!  Stupid dogs keep getting into it.  Grumble grumble.   

Here's our squash

Our first Jalapeno!


Tomatoes!!


It doesn't look like much now, but it will!  (unless the dogs get into it again!)



And here's our 2nd garden that we planted this last weekend.



All in all, we have:

  • Cantaloupe
  • Watermelon
  • Pumpkin
  • Tomatoes
  • Corn
  • Lettuce
  • Carrots
  • Bell Pepper
  • Jalapeno Pepper
  • Squash
  • Onion
  • Cucumbers
  • Radishes
Here's hoping we get some fruits from our labors...

No comments: