Friday, October 22, 2010

My little pumpkins

With the changes to blogger, I just don't have the time right now to put all the pics in order, so here are my October pictures, in no particular order...at all.


We went to a pumpkin patch with some friends and had a blast.


After the pumpkin patch we were all hot and hungry, so we stopped at McDonalds for lunch and ice cream.  I wouldn't let them eat the ice cream in the car...any ideas why??

I guess mostly because I'm a mean mom.  


Even little Logan had a fun time.


I gave the boys a choice between each choosing their own small-ish pumpkin, or we could all get one big giant pumpkin.  Being boys, they wanted the big one.  Here's their first look inside.


Ewwwwwww....



The finished product.



Mom giving Loggie Bear some love.  He's such a fun little baby!


And look who found his feet. 



And look what we found in our front yard.  This thing is huge, probably a good four inches.  Elckk! 


Logan has started to use his saucer.  I love his little feet in this picture.  :)


For my mom's birthday, we had a little party over at our house for her.  It was fun.  After cake she read to her grandsons.  What a good grandma.


Logan in his camo.



Brothers!  This is Dallin and Logan while the older two are at school



More pumpkin patch pictures.  (See, I told you the order was off.)  The girl is Hannah and the other little boy is Jethro.  Cory and Bryson really liked Hannah, they kept fighting over who was her best friend. 



The little ones in the stroller.  Logan is in front, and Jonah is in back.


Picking the perfect pumpkin is serious business.



Hay bale maze.  What a good time.  The kids all got lots of exercise running back and forth in this thing.


Dallin pulling Hannah and Jonah in the wagon.





And last, but not least, our darling little elf.  :)


Yeah, I know, it's not even Halloween yet, but I was looking through baby clothes, and I found this, and he's almost grown out of it, so I wanted him to wear this cute little outfit at least once.  He's got the sweetest smile in the world.  I could stare at it all day. 

1 comment:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

CUTE!

And holy awesome pumpkin! Did you draw that yourself! It looks freakin' cool!

I do think of your Mom every Halloween. It's so funny how she goes all out for it! Sweet Sis Goates, the Halloween fanatic!