Friday, July 30, 2010

Good-bye summer, it's been fun.

Summer 2010 has been a very fun, very memorable summer. School is starting in a couple days, bringing all sorts of new adventures. I'm excited, but at the same time, I will miss having the whole day with me and all my boys.
Here's a glimps of some of our activities/random moments over the last few weeks as summer winds to a close.
For playgroup last week we took a trip to the firestation. The fire chief (Billy Seamens) asked for volunteers and Dallin wanted to help out with the demonstration.











I LOVE this next picture.









Logan has been growing so fast. He now weighs 14 lbs. He found his hands last week and constantly has them in his mouth.








My sister (Reenie) came down from Utah a little while back, and brought Caleb, her boyfriend, with her. We took a trip to Tombstone with them.




As a kid, John always hated going to Tombstone. He said the only good part was the treats, so he was sure the kids got to experience the "good life" in Tombstone. They definately didn't have a shortage of sugar that day.









John, the super dad! Gosh I love this guy.



The boys had LOTS of fun with Reenie and Caleb.





My father-in-law has had lots of Dr. appointments in Tucson in the last little while, so we've had fun watching Jacob.

Here's Dallin waiting patiently for lunch.

But I think the wait wore him out.


The other night John got off work and was about to hop in the shower, but got distracted with a punching match with the kids. Before I knew it, one by one the kids all took off their shirts to join in the fun. They were just trying to be like Daddy!


Logan and Daddy hanging out.


Me and Logan sitting on the couch enjoying watching a monsoon come in. I LOVE this weather!!!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Jess you are so gorgeous! I love that pic of you and Logan! You need to take more pics that include YOU! You have so many handsome boys! I can't believe how fast they have grown up!! Cory and Bryson are so big!