Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our first few weeks

Bryson turned 8 our first week in Georgia. A little sad for him because we had no friends or family to celebrate with him, but he appreciated calls from family! He's such a trooper, he just went with the flow, never complaining, but my mommy instinct could tell what was wrong. He's such a joy! Love my Bryson! He was able to start cub scouts this week, which is also totally cool for him, and he's already starting to make friends.

We are getting more settled every day. We are very happy here!! Although, I still don't think I've made it out of the house without getting lost! Ha ha!! It's an adventure every day, that's for sure! The kids are all registered for school, and will be starting aug 1st! They're nervous, but excited. Our ward is small, but friendly. I can tell they're already eying me for callings. I've heard they've been having difficulty filling callings. Gulp.

All in all, very happy to be here!! Excited for more of our adventure to unfold!

No comments: