Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!! *yes, the 4th one*


So, I had my sonogram today!! I am so grateful, I DID NOT have a shy baby this time. Spread eagle, all the way! As she was moving the little thingy-ma-bobber around, I could tell that it was a boy, even before she said anything. Now, many of you know that I have wanted a GIRL from the beginning. No, not the beginning of THIS pregnancy, from the beginning, as in high school. When I found out Cory was not going to be a girl, it took several months to adjust. I was content with Bryson being a boy, and with Dallin, once again I had a twinge of disappointment when I found out he was a boy. BUT with this one, once I saw that little *thingy* I could not stop smiling. I am SO HAPPY it's a boy. Not content, HAPPY. I didn't think I would be, but I am just giddy over the whole thing. Suddenly this pregnancy feels right! I mean FOUR boys, how much fun does THAT sound??? I can remain the princess in the house, and I will get my quiet time when Daddy takes them all camping. They will have plenty of wrestling partners, too. However, I recommend wearing protective gear when coming to visit. :) ha ha, I'm just so excited! I can't wait to meet this little dude!
The reactions I've gotten have been hysterical!
John and Shelisa both answered the phone saying, "it's a boy, isn't it?"
My dad: "Well, at least now we don't have to worry about the safety of a little girl"
Cory: "UGHHHH!! I wanted a girl! A boy is boring!!"
Bryson: "Mom, why do we have lots and lots and lots of boys?"
ha ha ha, I can't help but be totally excited! And I think the older boys will come around to the idea.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Yay for boys! I'm so happy for you and happy you're happy. I can't believe you're already to 20 weeks. Where did the time go? Can't wait to meet the little fella!

The Solomon Fam said...

That's so wonderful! Your boys are going to have so much fun growing up together and you're right, you will remain the princess! Congrats!

Quinn said...

I totally love little boys! Lisette is driving me insane with how girly she is already. Man, I grew up a freakin' tomboy, what am I going to do with a girly girl? My mother-in-law had all boys, and she loved it. (Honestly, I don't think my father-in-law would have had a CLUE about how to raise a girl. Who knows, maybe it would have been good for him to have one, he could have come down to earth more and realized what he was actually turning into) I'm so mean. but. . .
Yay for boys!! I thought it would be a boy, just wanted to be optomistic for you, but I'm glad you're Happy!! If we have more, I definitely want more boys.

Jana and Brett said...

haha! I love your reaction, and reading all the others. I am very very excited for you too! And may I add if there is anyone patient enough for 4 boys, it's you! :0) Congrats.