Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pat on the back, Brycie!


Last week I got a notice that Bryson would be given an award at an upcomming awards assembly for K-2nd grade. You can imagine how proud I was of my sweet little boy.
There were two types of award given: citizenship and student recognition awards. Bryson was awarded the student recognition award, and here is what was read about him in the assembly:




If the type is too small, here is what it says about him:
Bryson is an excited participant in all of our classroom activities. He shows a good attitude toward school and is very respectful of others. Bryson shares, listens, and works well with his classmates.
Ahh, I'm so proud of my boy! He genuinely is all those things, very thoughtful and optimistic. He's such a joy to be around, and I'm so glad that his teacher/classmates think so too. But who wouldn't, right. :)

1 comment:

Owner said...

Good job Bryson!! That's so cool. And I'm so sorry about your boxer, poor thing. I hope the boys are dealing with it okay.